All Brite Kitchen & Flooring hired us to do install work for them on various jobs.The owner, Frank, is a liar and an un-trustworthy person to do business with.

Payments were never received from All Brite & customers were highly disappointed! We completed all work asked, and never got paid on a number of jobs. Many checks given to us for payment bounced and additional fees were paid out of our pocket. All Brite owes us over $15,000!

After many attempts to collect debt over a year's time period, we still haven't had any success!

Terrible company!Do NOT use for any of your home remodeling needs!

Had an Experience with All Brite Kitchen and Flooring?

Comments

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada #620500

I have also been trying to get a refund from Frank LaMark and he says the check is in the mail!!!How can this man get away with scamming so many people?

There must be something that we as consumers and contractors can do to stop this fraud!!!Let's start a campaign to stop him from frauding other innocent people!!!!:(

#198360

Supplied cabinets for Frank Lamark of All Brite Kitchen and Flooring and received two checks that bounced. Cabinets were for his own residence delivered October ,2009.

To this date he still owes $2,500.00 and will not return calls or make an attempt to set up a payment program.

He continues to scam people with his new company called "RTA-Cabinets"